Planning a trip to New Hampshire this summer? We headed to the Granite State's Monadnock Region to check out these cool places:
1.Hampton Beach: Ranked one of the cleanest beaches in the nation, Hampton Beach is a popular destination with a boardwalk, seaside shops, and restaurants. Throughout the summer, check out concerts at its seashell stage and fireworks every Wednesday at 9:30pm. Click here to check it out.
2.The Seacoast Science Center: Located inside Odiorne Point State Park in Rye, Seacoast Science Center is a place for families to learn about marine life. The center has aquariums, hands on activities, and an indoor tidepool. For more info, click here.
3. Seacoast Scooter: Seacoast Scooters offer vacationers an exciting and fun way to tour the New Hampshire Seacoast. Rent a scooter in North Hampton or Hampton Beach and beat the summer traffic. Click here for more.
4. C’est Cheese:This European-style specialty shop is inspired by owner Nancy Briggs Guilmette’s visit to France. The store has cheeses and gourmet foods from all over the world, including meats, crackers, and truffle products. Click here for more.
5. Fuller Gardens: Fuller Gardens is an early 20th century botanical garden commissioned by Albert T. Fuller, the governor of Massachusetts in the 1920s. Open from late June to mid-October, some of the expansive features include a Japanese garden and rose garden. Click here for more.
6. Throwback Brewery: This brew pub located on a renovated farm in North Hampton features more than a dozen beers on tap and food crafted from fresh local ingredients. Throwback also uses sustainable practices to help protect the environment. Click here for more.
8. Echo Lake:Echo Lake is locatedat Cannon Mountain, part of Franconia Notch State Park. Its beach offers swimming and canoe and kayak rentals. The lake is a great place to relax and witness the iconic views of the White Mountains. Click here for more.
9. Fadden’s General Store:Step back in time at this shop and maple sugarhouse in North Woodstock. The Fadden family has been making award-winning maple syrup for nearly 200 years. Today, the old-fashioned general store is stocked with souvenirs, groceries, and the area’s largest selection of maple products. Click here for more.
10. Sunburst Trading Import & Co.:This colorful, vibrant boutique specializes in unique gifts, clothing, and jewelry. Pull off I-93 on your way to the White Mountains and explore the quaint town of North Woodstock. Click here for more.
11. Alpine Adventures: In addition to zip line tours and an aerial park, this Lincoln company offers off-road tours in a unique vehicle that’s fully equipped to handle the rugged terrain. It’s known to locals as the “roller coaster of the White Mountains. Click here for more.
12. Aerial Forest Adventure Park: Aerial Forest is a ropes course with ziplines, bridges, ladders, and a trapeze suspended in the trees at Loon Mountain. There are five courses with different skill levels, ranging from easy to difficult. Click here for more.
13. Riverwalk Resort:This resort at Loon Mountain features newly renovated, spacious rooms perfect for the family. Relax in the resort’s heated pool that stretches inside to outdoors, overlooking the mountains. Click here for more.