A construction worker was electrocuted in New Hampshire Thursday after a hydraulic lift came into contact with live wires, fire officials confirm.
Nashua Fire Rescue said in a press release that crews responded to a condominium complex on Cannongate Road around 12:15 p.m. The victim, whose identity has not been released, was working in the lift.
The worker's injuries were fatal.
While details remained limited Thursday evening, the incident is under investigation by local authorities and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.