A 4-alarm fire at a Boston business left hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage, officials estimated.
Crews responded to a blaze Tuesday evening at 2371 Washington St. in the city's Roxbury neighborhood. No one was injured, but Boston's fire chief estimates that it caused about $300,000 in damage.
Fire crews initially thought it was a three-decker, but later realized it was a commercial building that was home to small businesses.
Officials believe the fire was caused by a baseboard heater that short-circuited.