Crews are on the scene of a fire in Dracut, Massachusetts.
The occupants of the home are not injured. Two people were inside the home this morning who noticed smoke coming from an electric panel near the back of the house.
One firefighter sustained minor muscle injuries.
Sky Ranger showed the fire and smoke coming from the roof of the home on Methuen Road at about 9:30 a.m. Thursday. One person descrbied the inside of the home as "unrecognizable." The second floor of the house came crashing down, causing the garage door to collapse.
Warm temperatures outside made the fire tough to put out, according to Dracut Deputy Fire Chief Rich Patterson.
Check back for updates.