Explosion In Falmouth - NECN


The latest news from around the state

Explosion In Falmouth



    Woods Inn Explosion

    One worker has been hospitalized after a natural gas explosion in Falmouth

    (Published Sunday, July 9, 2017)

    According to the Falmouth Fire Department, a worker at the Woods Hole Inn was injured after a natural gas explosion. 

    The worker was transported to Falmouth Hospital and was reported to have sustained non-life-threatening injuries. 

    According to the fire department, the explosion was initially reported as a stove fire caused by an excess amount of gas in the Inn's kitchen.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android