A Maine family was displaced Sunday morning after a fire tore through their home in Buxton.
Firefighters responded to the home on Henderson Drive at about 11:30 a.m.
Officials said the homeowner woke up to the fire, which had started right next to her bed.
The homeowner, her family and their pets made it out safely before the second story of the home collapsed.
Fire officials believe the cause of the blaze was electrical.
The American Red Cross was called in to assist the family as their home is a total loss.