A 33-year-old Richmond, Rhode Island, man has died following what police say was an apparent heroin overdose.
The Westerly Sun reports (http://bit.ly/1Hm4Xav ) emergency workers found the man in the bathroom of his home just before 6 a.m. Monday after getting a call from his wife, who was performing CPR.
She told police the man had been snorting heroin at about 12:30 a.m. She found him unresponsive about five hours later.
Police dried to use the drug Narcan to revive the man, whose name has not been released.
He was taken to South County Hospital in Wakefield, where he was later pronounced dead.