Man Suspected in Shooting Deaths of 2 Brighton Partygoers Held Without Bail - NECN
Massachusetts

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Man Suspected in Shooting Deaths of 2 Brighton Partygoers Held Without Bail

Nicholas Antoine was arraigned on two counts of murder in connection with the June 6 shooting deaths of 26-year-old Wilfred Peters and 27-year-old Jeffrey Montaque

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Police Make Arrest in Brighton Double Murder

    A Boston Police Department news release says 20-year-old Nicholas Antoine was arrested Friday at a trailer park in Jonesboro, Georgia. U.S. Marshals and law enforcement in Georgia assisted with the arrest.

    (Published Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018)

    A man charged with killing two men after he was told to leave a party in Boston has been held without bail.

    Nicholas Antoine was arraigned Monday on two counts of murder in connection with the June 6 shooting deaths of 26-year-old Wilfred Peters and 27-year-old Jeffrey Montaque in the city's Brighton neighborhood.

    Prosecutors say a small group of people had gathered at Peters' home and at some point the 20-year-old Antoine was asked to leave.

    They say he went to his car, retrieved a gun, returned to the party and opened fire before fleeing. Both victims were pronounced dead at the scene.

    Aurora Ill. Shooting: Victims Identified

    [NATL] Aurora Ill. Shooting: Victims Identified

    Aurora Police Chief Kristen Ziman released the names of the 5 victims who were gunned down Friday by their coworker at the Henry Pratt company.

    (Published Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019)

    Antoine was arrested in Jonesboro, Georgia earlier this month.

    Antoine's attorney declined comment when reached at his office.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android