The nor'easter projected to drop as much as a foot of snow on Greater Boston fizzled out as it moved north, leaving nothing but wet roads when people woke up on Thursday morning.
Of course, social media wasn't going to let Boston's meteorologists off the hook. Many took to calling the storm the "snor'easter" or "bor'easter" (get it?) due to the lack of snow.
Here are five of our favorite tweets from the storm that wasn't.
1. Police in Blackstone, Massachusetts offer their commentary on the difficult to predict winter of 2018:
2. "It was the wrong decision." Westerly, Rhode Island school superintendent issues public apology for premature decision to cancel school:
3. Believe it or not, some people were actually HAPPY that the forecast didn't pan out:
4. Even Jerry Seinfeld weighed in:
5. Our own Pete Bouchard vs. the Twitter trolls: