Police Seize 90 Grams of Crack Cocaine, Arrest 4 People - NECN
Massachusetts

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Police Seize 90 Grams of Crack Cocaine, Arrest 4 People

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    4 Men Charged in Dudley Drug Bust

    Dudley Police and the Southern Worcester County Drug and Counter Crime Task Force executed a search warrant at 10 Williams Street in Dudley, Massachusetts at 1:45 a.m. on Sunday.

    (Published Sunday, July 29, 2018)

    Four people were arrested in Massachusetts and charged after police allegedly seized 90 grams of "crack" cocaine.

    Dudley Police and the Southern Worcester County Drug and Counter Crime Task Force executed a search warrant at 10 Williams Street in Dudley, Massachusetts at 1:45 a.m. on Sunday, police said.

    The initial entry into the residence was conducted by members of the Central Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council SWAT Team.

    According to police, they were able to seize approximately 90 grams of "crack" cocaine, over $3,000 in cash and a loaded 9mm firearm.

    Four people were arrested and charged, police said.

    Benjamin Wilterdink, 28, of Hampton, Connecticut is charged with trafficking in cocaine and conspiracy to violate the Controlled Substance Act.

    Jamal Tillman, 29, of New London, Connecticut is charged with trafficking in cocaine, conspiracy to violate the Controlled Substance Act and firearm charges.

    Shawn Gliniecki, 44, of Dudley is charged with trafficking in cocaine, conspiracy to violate the Controlled Substance Act and possession of a dangerous weapon.

    Sherri Wright, 44, of Brooklyn, Connecticut is charged with trafficking in cocaine and conspiracy to violate the Controlled Substance Act.

    All four suspects are being held on bail awaiting arraignment at Dudley District Court on July 30. It is unclear if any of them have attorneys.

    Kids at NM Compound Trained To Be Shooters: Prosecutors

    [NATL] Children at New Mexico Compound Trained To Be School Shooters: Prosecutors
    The suspected child abductor found last week with 11 children and four other adults at a squalid New Mexico compound had trained at least one of the minors to use an assault rifle in preparation for a school shooting, prosecutors said in court documents filed on Wednesday. 
     
    The children, who officials have said were between the ages of 1 and 15, were taken to the compound by some adults for the purpose of receiving weapons training for future acts of violence, the documents said.
    (Published Friday, Aug. 10, 2018)

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android