Authorities in New Hampshire say first responders saved a stranger who overdosed in a woman's bathroom.
Foster's Daily Democrat reports police and firefighters responded to the Portsmouth home Tuesday morning. Authorities say they found an unresponsive 37-year-old man who was suffering from what they believed was a drug overdose.
The opioid-overdose antidote naloxone was administered and the man became responsive. He was taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Police aren't sure how the man entered the woman's bathroom. An investigation continues.