Taylor Swift fans, get ready.
The songwriting superstar on Tuesday announced tour dates for 2020, including two shows at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts that are among her only concerts in the United States for the year.
Swift and other, yet-to-be announced acts will play Gillette on July 31 and Aug. 1 in what is being billed as "Lover Fest East," the stadium said in a press release.
A few days before, Swift will be playing "Lover Fest West" at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, making her the first woman in history to open an NFL stadium.
Gillette has been the only stadium to host each of Swift's previous tours.
"I want to go to some places I haven’t been, and play festivals for the first time in ages...and where we didn’t have festivals, we made some," Swift said on her Facebook page. "Introducing, Lover Fest East and West."
Tickets go on sale to the general public Oct. 17. Fan club members get earlier access beginning Sept. 19.
The full list of 2020 concert dates are:
- June 20: Werchter Boutique in Werchter, Belgium
- June 24: The Waldbühne in Berlin, Germany
- June 26: Oslo Sommertid in Oslo, Norway
- July 1: Roskilde Festival in Roskilde, Denmark
- July 3: Open'er Festival in Gdynia, Poland
- July 5: Festival de Nîmes in Nîmes, France
- July 9: NOS Alive in Oeiras, Portugal
- July 18: Allianz Parque in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- July 25: SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- July 26: SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- July 31: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts
- Aug. 1: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts