Singer Taylor Swift has announced she is bringing her 2018 Reputation Stadium Tour to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro.
The July 28 stop is one of more than two dozen dates the 10-time Grammy award winner has planned on her tour, which kicks off in May.
- May 8: University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- May 12: Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California
- May 19: Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California
- May 22: CenturyLink Field in Seattle, Washington
- May 25: Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado
- June 2: Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois
- June 30: Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium in Louisville, Kentucky
- July 7: Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio
- July 10: FedEx Field in Washington, D.C.
- July 14: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- July 17: First Energy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio
- July 21: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- July 28: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts
- August 4: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- August 7: Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- August 11: Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia
- August 14: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
- August 18: Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida
- August 25: Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee
- August 28: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan
- September 1: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- September 8: Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- September 15: Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana
- September 18: The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana
- September 29: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
- October 6: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas
The tour announcement comes just days after Swift performed "...Ready For It?" and "Call It What You Want" from the critically-acclaimed album, "Reputation," on "Saturday Night Live."
Tickets for Swift's North American tour will go on sale to the general public on Dec. 13. Information on advanced fan club sales are available on the Taylor Swift website.