Three people are displaced after a truck fire spread to a house in Glastonbury, Connecticut, Saturday.
The fire started in a truck parked in a garage and appeared to be under control before flames ripped through the adjoining house, according to Glastonbury firefighters. Responding firemen noticed the truck on fire when they arrived.
The fire seemingly swallowed about 80 percent of the home, leaving the house a total loss.
No one was injured, fire officials said.
It's unclear whether the residents were home at the time of the fire or how the truck caught fire
More information will be provided when it becomes available.