Man Airlifted With Serious Burns After Propane Grill Fire - NECN
Massachusetts

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Man Airlifted With Serious Burns After Propane Grill Fire

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Man Airlifted With Serious Burns After Propane Grill Fire
    NBC10 Boston

    A Massachusetts man suffered serious burns Wednesday after a flash fire was sparked by a propane grill.

    A 35-year-old Whitman resident suffered first- and second-degree burns, according to fire officials. Crews responded to his School Street home around 6:45 p.m.

    The man was airlifted to a Boston hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.

    Investigators believe vapor ignited after the man disconnected the propane tank from the grill while it was still on.

    Target Reveals New Wheelchair-Friendly Halloween Costumes

    [NATL] Target Reveals New Wheelchair-Friendly Halloween Costumes

     The new outfits have a more comfortable fit for wheelchair users and include wheelchair accessories.

    (Published Thursday, July 18, 2019)

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android