Boston Pride Week kicks off on June 1, the start of 10 days filled with events across Greater Boston.
Here's a quick look at the schedule for the week:
Friday, June 1
- Noon - Flag Raising Ceremony, City Hall Plaza, Boston.
- 7:30 p.m. - Family Movie Night featuring "Ferdinand," Boston Common.
- 9 p.m. - Super GQB: Pride Edition, Hong Kong Cambridge, 1238 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge.
Saturday, June 2
- 11:30 a.m. - High Heel Dash for Charity, Fanueil Hall Marketplace, Boston.
- Noon-5 p.m. - Pride Day at Fanueil Hall, Fanueil Hall Marketplace, Boston.
- 5 p.m. - After Party at the Bell in Hand, The Bell in Hand Tavern, 45 Union St., Boston.
- 7:30 p.m. - Pride Night at the New England Revolution, Gillette Stadium, Foxborough.
Sunday, June 3
- 10 a.m. - AIDS Walk, Boston Common.
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. - Brunch of Queens Drag Brunch, The Bell in Hand Tavern, 45 Union St., Boston.
- 3-7 p.m. - The Silver Party annual LGBT Senior Pride Coalition dinner dance, Holiday Inn, 1200 Beacon St., Brookline.
- 5:30-9 p.m. - Bears and Cubs Boston Harbor Cruise, Bay State Cruise Company, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston.
Monday, June 4
- 6-9 p.m. - Political Forum, District Hall, 75 Northern Ave., Boston.
- 6-9 p.m. - OPEN: Out Professional Executive Networking Event, Red Lantern, 39 Stanhope St., Boston.
Tuesday, June 5
- 6:30 p.m. - Pride Lights at the Boston Center for the Arts, The Plaza at Boston Center for the Arts, Tremont Street, Boston.
- 10 p.m. - Paradise Pride, Paradise Cambridge, 180 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge.
Wednesday, June 6
- 5-9 p.m. - Family Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, California Pizza Kitchen Prudential, 800 Boylston St., Boston.
- 6-9 p.m. - Pride Beer Garden Takeover at the Samuel Adams Brewery, 30 Germania St., Boston.
Thursday, June 7
- 7 p.m. - MFA Lecture: (un)expected families: Pride, Museum of Fine Arts, 465 Huntington Ave., Boston.
- 7:10 p.m. - Pride Night at Fenway Park, 4 Yawkey Way, Boston.
- 8 p.m.-midnight - Boston Bear Pride 2018: Bears Bare it All, Paradise Cambridge, 180 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge.
- 10 p.m.-2 a.m. - Pride Queeraoke, Midway Cafe, 3496 Washington St., Jamaica Plain.
Friday, June 8
- 6 p.m. - Boston Dyke March, Parkman Bandstand, Boston Common.
- 7:30 p.m. - Back Bay Ringers Concert, First Church in Boston, 66 Marlborough St., Boston.
- 9 p.m.-1 a.m. - Official Dyke March After Party, Milky Way at The Brewery, 284 Armory St., Jamaica Plain.
Saturday, June 9
- 10 a.m.-noon - Pride Services, Union Church and Old South Church, Boston.
- 11 a.m.-6 p.m. - Boston Pride Festival, City Hall Plaza, Boston.
- Noon-7 p.m. - Festival Bar, across from the stage at City Hall Plaza, Boston.
- Noon-6 p.m. - Boston Pride Concert, City Hall Plaza, Boston.
- Noon - Boston Pride Parade, Copley Square to City Hall Plaza, Boston.
- 1:30-7 p.m. - Chandler Street Block Party, corner of Chandler and Berkeley streets, Boston.
- 2-7 p.m. - Esme Women's Block Party, corner of Lagrange and Tremont streets, Boston.
- 6-10 p.m. - Boston Pride Youth Dance, City Hall Plaza, Boston.
- 7-10:30 p.m. - PrEP for Pride Community Boat Cruise, Mass Bay Lines, 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston.
- 9 p.m.-2 a.m. - LUSH: Official Womxn Pride Party, ICON Nightclub, 100 Warrenton St., Boston.
Sunday, June 10
- 1-9 p.m. - Back Bay Block Party, St. James Avenue at Berkeley Street, Boston.
- 2-8 p.m. - JP Block Party, Perkins Steet at Center Street, Jamaica Plain.
- 9 p.m. - Pride Grand Finale, The Grand, 58 Seaport Boulevard, Boston.