The Boston Red Sox are headed to the World Series after defeating the Houston Astros 4-1 on Thursday night in Game 5 of the American League Championship Series.
After last night’s celebrations, the 2018 World Series schedule was released. The Red Sox will face the winner of the National League Championship Series between the Milwaukee Brewers and Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Game 1 in Boston: Tuesday, Oct. 23 (Time TBD)
- Game 2 in Boston: Wednesday, Oct. 24 (Time TBD)
- Game 3 at Milwaukee/LA: Friday, Oct. 26 (Time TBD)
- Game 4 at Milwaukee/LA: Saturday, Oct. 27 (Time TBD)
- Game 5 at Milwaukee/LA: Sunday, Oct. 28 (Time TBD)
- Game 6 in Boston: Tuesday, Oct. 30 (Time TBD)
- Game 7 in Boston: Wednesday, Oct. 31 (Time TBD)
Games 1 and 2 are in Boston. Games 3, 4 and 5, if necessary, will be in Milwaukee or Los Angeles, depending on who wins that series. Games 6 and 7, if necessary, would be in Boston.