1122 AM EDT Thu May 23 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Lake Champlain At Rouses Point.
* At 11:00 AM Thursday the stage was 100.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The lake level will remain near 100.2 feet
* Impact...At 100.0 feet...Water begins to enter some lake front
properties. Water also begins to threaten low lying roads, piers,
and docks. Wave action can compound flooding on windward facing
shorelines. Water will threaten the Burlington waterfront at
Perkins Pier and the King Street ferry dock.
LAT...LON 4501 7347 4501 7306 4361 7328 4360 7348