Grand Isle, VT
1112 AM EDT Sun May 19 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Lake Champlain At Rouses Point.
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 100.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The lake will continue rising to near 100.3 feet by
after midnight Monday. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact...At 100.0 feet...Water begins to enter some lake front
properties. Water also begins to threaten low lying roads, piers,
and docks. Wave action can compound flooding on windward facing
shorelines. Water will threaten the Burlington waterfront at
Perkins Pier and the King Street ferry dock.
LAT...LON 4501 7347 4501 7306 4361 7328 4360 7348