Winter Weather Advisory
246 PM EST Sat Jan 18 2020
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EST
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 8 inches
with locally higher amounts across the Adirondack and Green
* WHERE...All of northern and central Vermont and northern New
* WHEN...Until 4 PM EST Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. Areas of blowing snow
are possible during the day on Sunday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snowfall may be locally heavy at times,
especially between 4 PM today and 1 AM Sunday. Snowfall rates
may exceed 1 inch per hour in the heaviest bands.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Please allow extra time if travel is necessary.