Meteorologist Matt Noyes is running in the Boston Marathon in just over three weeks, and needs your support for the American Liver Foundation Run for Research! Here on WeatherNewEngland.com, you can see Matt's blogs about his training experiences, and he'll be posting many more between now and the starting gun.
His greatest goal, however, is to raise money to help children battling liver disease, and their families. Please, help Matt raise as much money as possible for these families.
You can click here to donate today...and thank you, on behalf of Matt, NECN and all of the liver patients!
Previous Marathon Posts from Matt:
- Post #1: The Journey Continues: Inside My Training for the 2011 Boston Marathon
- Post #2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, YES! Why I finally decided to run.
- Post #3: A Hill Doesn't Have to Mean Heartbreak
- Post #4: Advice: Why Running the Marathon Was My Secret, For Awhile
- Post #5: Two Sciences Collide, and Find New Balance
- Post #6: The Weatherman's New Clothes: Runner's Apparel
- Post #7: Tom Williams: My Liver Buddy, and a Profile in Teenage Courage