Four Students Get Sick Eating Marijuana-Laced Chocolate - NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Four Students Get Sick Eating Marijuana-Laced Chocolate

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Four Students Get Sick Eating Marijuana-Laced Chocolate

    New Hampshire officials say four middle school students got sick from eating marijuana-laced chocolate and face disciplinary action.

    Superintendent Earl Metzler said Monday the students were aware that the chocolate contained marijuana, and that the edibles appeared to be commercially produced.

    Timberlane Regional Middle School Principal Michael Flynn sent an email to parents saying the students are fine at this time. It emphasized the school will continue to maximize safety. It also asked for parents' help in speaking with their children about the dangers of drug use and the importance of reporting suspected drugs.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android