To view this site, you need to have Flash Player 9.0.115 or later installed. Click here to get the latest Flash player.
(NECN) - Massachusetts politicians gathered for some good fun at the Annual St. Patrick's Day Breakfast in South Boston on Sunday morning.
Joseph Kennedy III joined in and poked fun at himself with a Top 10 List.
Joe Kennedy III's Top 10 list:
Issues he's heard as he's gone across the campaign trail:
10. Buddy, you must be lost. This is Hopkinton, not Hyannis
9. I'll consider voting for you. But first, can you fix my parking ticket?
8. Congress? Seriously? Try President of Hair Club for Men first.
7. I thought Carrot Top retired...
6. I didn't Conan O'Brien was running for office
5. Joe, you put my daughter's boyfriend in jail. You got my vote.
4. Joe, I just read that Chelsea Clinton got a job at NBC News. I hate it when people try to take advantage of their family name, don't you?
3. My sister says your twin brother is much better looking.
2. Man, you've been running for two months. I can't wait to see what The Boston Herald's going to say about you in September.
1. Where's the oil?