Two people are dead Saturday following a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a home in Methuen, Massachusetts, fire officials announced.
The Methuen Fire Department responded to a home on Holly Street around 12 p.m. They found both victims, an 86-year-old man and an 85-year-old woman, at the home.
Foul play is not a suspected factor in the deaths, according to police.
Methuen Fire and Police Departments are investigating the incident.
Get New England news, weather forecasts and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NECN newsletters.
No further information has been released at this time.