Local

Authorities ID Victim in Fatal Apartment Complex Fire in Seabrook, New Hampshire

Fire officials say victim died of smoke inhalation

TLMD-Copa Food City 2017-05
Telemundo Arizona

Authorities have identified the victim in a fatal apartment complex fire in Seabrook.

Officials say 63-year-old George Winn was found dead in a first-floor apartment early Monday morning. They say he died of smoke inhalation.

The state fire marshal's office has determined the fire to be accidental, and say it was caused by the improper disposal of smoking materials.

Officials say the fire damage was contained to Winn's apartment. No other injuries were reported.

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us