Local

FD: 18 Displaced After Clothes Dryer Fire

No one was hurt in the fire Wednesday night

Fire-Generic5
FILE

Firefighters say a clothes dryer fire forced 18 people from their apartment building in Manchester, New Hampshire. 

No one was hurt in the fire Wednesday night. 

Manchester Fire Chief Jim Michael said the fire started in the dryer located in a combination laundry and storage space. Damage was confined to an end of the three-story building. 

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us