3-Alarm Fire Destroys Country Club Restaurant in Halifax, Mass.

Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to the restaurant

A restaurant was destroyed overnight by a multi-alarm fire at a Halifax, Massachusetts country club, authorities said.

Halifax Fire Chief Jason Viveiros said his department received a call of a fire at 11 p.m. Sunday at Shanks Restaurant, which is part of the Halifax Country Club. The eatery was deemed a total loss after the three-alarm fire ripped through the structure.

Crews contained the fire to the restaurant and were able to extinguish the blaze. The restaurant was closed at the time and no injuries were reported.

The investigation is ongoing.

Contact Us