Local

Officials: Pellet Stove Ash May Have Caused Fire

Firefighters say the fire made it to the attic before they were able to control it Wednesday

Fire-Hydrant-Red-generic
NBCSanDiego

Firefighters say a fire that heavily damaged a home in Merrimack, New Hampshire, may have been caused by a bag of pellet stove ash left on a deck.

The homeowner says she had moved the bag outside. She was not injured.

Firefighters say the fire made it to the attic before they were able to control it Wednesday.

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us