A waterfront hotel and restaurant destroyed by fire in Ogunquit, Maine, is being demolished.
Excavators and heavy equipment were seen ripping into the Blue Water Inn and Huckleberry's Restaurant on Monday.
Both were total losses after a blaze started in the hotel and spread to the restaurant in late April.
The Maine fire marshal's office says a fire started accidentally, probably due to an electrical malfunction. Authorities say the fire burned inside the wall before extending to the rest of the seven-room bed and breakfast and into the second floor of the restaurant.