Officials in Derry, New Hampshire, say a single-family home has been damaged in a fire and one person was transported for injuries early Tuesday morning.
Crews responded to the fire at 73 Chester Road shortly after midnight.
Crews found smoke coming out of the open garage door of the single-story home and quickly extinguished the fire.
One male resident was evaluated for minor burns to his hands and was subsequently transported to Parkland Medical Center for further treatment.
Officials say the residence is still inhabitable, but will require some smoke and heat damage repairs.