Three Students Go to Hospital After Eating Pot Chocolate - NECN
Massachusetts

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Three Students Go to Hospital After Eating Pot Chocolate

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Three Students Go to Hospital After Eating Pot Chocolate

    Police say three Massachusetts high school students were hospitalized after eating chocolate laced with marijuana.

    Attleboro Police Chief Kyle Heagney says the female students at Attleboro High School became sick last week after eating chocolate containing THC oil.

    The Sun Chronicle reports the students were later released to their parents, and were aware they were eating marijuana edibles.

    No charges have been filed against the students but the investigation is continuing to determine who supplied the drug to the girls.

    Sri Lanka Gov't Was Warned About Bombing Threats: Officials

    [NATL] Sri Lanka Gov't Was Warned About Bombing Threats: Officials

    An extremist group had threatened bombings in Sri Lanka before explosions killed more than 250 people there on Easter Sunday, according to the health minister. he said intergovernmental strife was to blame for the lack of response.

    (Published Monday, April 22, 2019)

    Heagney says it's believed they received it from another student.

    Principal Bill Runey says students who use narcotics during school face disciplinary action.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android