FD: 18 Displaced After Clothes Dryer Fire | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

FD: 18 Displaced After Clothes Dryer Fire

No one was hurt in the fire Wednesday night

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    FD: 18 Displaced After Clothes Dryer Fire
    FILE

    Firefighters say a clothes dryer fire forced 18 people from their apartment building in Manchester, New Hampshire. 

    No one was hurt in the fire Wednesday night. 

    Manchester Fire Chief Jim Michael said the fire started in the dryer located in a combination laundry and storage space. Damage was confined to an end of the three-story building. 

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android