Family Displaced, Firefighter Injured in Fire | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Family Displaced, Firefighter Injured in Fire

Officials believe the fire was caused by careless disposal of smoking materials

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Family Displaced, Firefighter Injured in Fire
    File

    A family of five was displaced and one firefighter was injured in a one-alarm fire in Manchester, New Hampshire, Wednesday night.

    Crews arrived at 266 Concord St., a three-story, four-unit apartment building, around 7:39 p.m. smoke could be seen coming from the third floor.

    One room was completely destroyed by the fire.

    The family of five which was displaced is being assisted by the Red Cross.

    The condition of the firefighter is unknown.

    Officials believe the fire was caused by careless disposal of smoking materials.

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.