Officials: Pellet Stove Ash May Have Caused Fire | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Officials: Pellet Stove Ash May Have Caused Fire

Firefighters say the fire made it to the attic before they were able to control it Wednesday

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Officials: Pellet Stove Ash May Have Caused Fire
    File

    Firefighters say a fire that heavily damaged a home in Merrimack, New Hampshire, may have been caused by a bag of pellet stove ash left on a deck.

    The homeowner says she had moved the bag outside. She was not injured.

    Firefighters say the fire made it to the attic before they were able to control it Wednesday.

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.