Python Trapped in Barbecue Grill | NECN

Python Trapped in Barbecue Grill



    (Published Friday, July 4, 2014)

    Residents in Florida City trapped a Burmese python in a barbecue grill on Thursday.

    Miami-Dade Fire Rescue's venom unit responded to the call for help from residents, who trapped the 12-foot-long snake in a grill before contacting authorities.

    Fire Rescue spokesman Arnold Piedrahita Jr. said the snake will be turned over to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.