3 Arrested After Brutal Home Invasion

Police emphasized that investigators believe this was an isolated incident and that the public is not in any danger

Police in New Hampshire arrested three people in connection with a home invasion that left a resident seriously injured Sunday morning.

Franklin officers first responded to a report of a suspicious man on Nelson Street, and when they arrived, found the man suffering from a serious but not life-threatening leg and head injury. After identifying him as the victim of a reported home invasion on Plains Court, the man was transported by ambulance to Franklin Regional Hospital and later airlifted to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center due to the severity of his injuries.

After further investigation, police determined the home invasion was carried out by three men and one woman, who allegedly entered the victim's home with guns and threatened him. Police said they believe the victim was forced to escape.

Police said evidence indicated the suspects fled the scene in a newer model brown pickup truck with a temporary New Hampshire registration. A car matching that description was later spotted by a state trooper in East Andover. When the trooper turned around to stop the car, it pulled into the driveway of a nearby residence.

Believing the suspects to be armed, the officer waited for backup before approaching the car.

The driver and two passengers were arrested: Trenton McDonald, 18, of Laconia, Tasha Lebeau, 19, also of Laconia, and Dominic Ferrari, 18, of Gilford. Police said “numerous” weapons were found inside of the car.

McDonald and Ferrari were both charged with armed robbery, criminal threatening, conspiracy to commit armed robbery and receiving stolen property.

Lebeau was charged with accomplice to commit armed robbery, criminal liability for the conduct of another, driving after suspension and receiving stolen property.

Bail for each defendant was set at $30,000. They remain held at Merrimack County Jail, and are scheduled to be arraigned in the 6th Circuit Court-Franklin District on Dec. 21.

Police emphasized that investigators believe this was an isolated incident and that the public is not in any danger.

Authorities continue to investigate. Anyone with more information about the incident is encouraged to call N.H. State Police at (603) 223-4381.

Contact Us