Nine people are in police custody in connection with a group attack on a man at a Boston bar earlier this year, and authorities are still looking for four more suspect.
Suffolk county district attorney's office says the arrests came in as a result of an investigation into the attack of a 20-year-old man at the Green Briar Pub in the city's Brighton neighborhood on Jan. 24.
Those arrested have been arraigned in Brighton Municipal Court on assault and battery charges:
- Dominique Finch, 26, of Jamaica Plain held on $5,000 bail
- Jamall Fisher, 33, held on $1,500 bail
- Joe Simmons, 29, of Dorchester, held on $5,000 bail
- Leroy Wells, 30, of Plymouth, held on $10,000
- Nasean Johnson, 32, of the South End, released on his own recognizance
- Roosevelt Wilkins, 29, of Dorchester, held on $5,000
- Terrence Wilkins, 26, of Quincy, held on $75,000 bail
- Tyrone Wilkins, 31, of South Boston, held on $40,000 bail
- Marquise Miller, 31, of Dorchester, held on $30,000 bail
Police are still looking for four more identified suspects:
- Charles Bowman, 25, of Jamaica Plain
- Theodore Gamble, 31, of Jamaica Plain
- Justin Searcy, 26, of Jamaica Plain
- Walter Wilkins, 27, of Dorchester
In all, authorities believe about 20 people were involved in the attack on the man, who was taken to St. Elizabeth's Hospital with serious injuries after being beaten with fists, bottles and chairs.