Local

Child Hospitalized With Burns

Boston EMS says the 1-and-a-half-year-old boy accidentally scalded himself with a teapot.

Boston Boy Burned 112114

A young boy is in the hospital Friday after accidentally burning himself in Boston, officials confirm.

The 1-and-a-half-year-old child had burns to his chest and his stomach, according to Boston EMS.

The accident occurred at the home on Blackwell Street when the child brought down a scalding teapot.

The child is at Massachusetts General Hospital.

NECN will have more as this story develops.

Contact Us