Funeral Set for Girl Who Died After Choking on Marshmallow

A funeral will be held on April 27 in Somerset, Massachusetts, for a girl who choked on a marshmallow at a birthday party.

Azriel Estabrooks, 11, died after her life support was pulled at Hasbro Children's Hospital last week.

Days earlier, she was found unconscious at a friend's party.

The Bristol County District Attorney's Office has confirmed Estabrooks' death as a tragic accident, according to necn affiliate WJAR.

The girl's funeral will be held at the Hathaway Community Home for Funerals.

Click here to view and sign the guestbook.

Contact Us