Summer is shark season in Massachusetts, and particularly Cape Cod.
So far this summer, there have been dozens of shark sightings, some of which have even prompted beach closures.
Below are some of the wildest shark videos we've gathered in recent years, based on encounters with local residents:
1. RAW VIDEO: Great White Shark Bites Fishing Line Off Cape Cod, July 6, 2018:
2. White Shark Attacks Seal Off Cape Cod, Oct. 23, 2017:
3. Cape Cod Beach Closes After Shark Bites Paddleboard, Aug. 23, 2017:
4. ‘Blood Everywhere’: Shark Attacks Seal Near Cape Cod Surfers, Aug. 21, 2017:
5. Great White Captured Jumping Out of Water in Cape Cod Bay, Aug. 13, 2017:
6. RAW VIDEO: Great White Sharks Feed on Whale Off Cape Cod, Aug. 11, 2017:
7. Video Shows Shark Chomp Down on GoPro Off Cape Cod, Aug. 2, 2017:
8. Family Spots Shark Off the Coast of Cohasset and Scituate, June 26, 2017:
9. GoPro Catches Shark Eating Seal, Aug. 10, 2016:
10. 6-Year-Old Catches Great White Shark While Fishing Off Cape, July 12, 2016: