Boston Restaurant Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide - NECN
Massachusetts

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Boston Restaurant Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Boston Restaurant Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide
    NBC10 Boston

    A restaurant on Boston's waterfront was evacuated Thursday evening due to carbon monoxide.

    Fire officials say they began investigating after a woman reported feeling ill at Chart House on Long Wharf shortly after 8 p.m. High levels of the gas were measured.

    No one was taken to a hospital, but the restaurant closed for the rest of the evening.

    The incident remains under investigation.

    102-Year Old Woman Breaks Skydiving Record for Charity

    [NATL] 102-Year Old Woman Breaks Skydiving Record for Charity

    Irene O'Shea became the oldest woman to skydive at 102 when the Australian grandmother took part in a jump for the Motor Neurone Disease Association of South Australia on Dec. 9. She broke her own 2017 record for the same category.

    (Published Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018)

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android