Careless Disposal of Cigarettes Blamed for Lynn House Fire - NECN
Massachusetts

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Careless Disposal of Cigarettes Blamed for Lynn House Fire

No injuries were reported but the home has been deemed "inhabitable"

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Careless Disposal of Cigarettes Blamed for Lynn House Fire
    NBC10 Boston

    Careless disposal of cigarettes is being blamed for a fire Tuesday afternoon at a home in Lynn, Massachusetts, according to fire officials.

    The fire started in the back porch area of 15 Northern Ave.

    Fire officials said one resident was home at the time and was able to get out of the building safely.

    The heat from the fire caused the siding on the home next door to melt, according to fire officials.

    Cokie Roberts Dies at 75

    [NATL] Cokie Roberts Dies at 75

    Longtime political journalist Cokie Roberts has died at the age of 75.

    (Published Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019)

    No injuries were reported but the home has been deemed "inhabitable" for the three adults and two children who live there.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android