Fire officials in Nashua, New Hampshire, say fireworks set fire to the roof of a home there early Sunday morning.
Nashua Deputy Fire Chief George Walker says firefighters were called to a house on East Dunstable Road at about 12: 30 a.m. Sunday for a roof fire.
He said all residents were evacuated safely and there were no injuries. Damage to the ranch style home was limited to the roof and attic areas, with some water damage to the home.
Walker says the cause of the fire was the use of fireworks, which are prohibited in Nashua.
The investigation by the Nashua fire marshal's office is ongoing.