Five people were transported from the scene of a hazmat incident in Medway, Massachusetts, Saturday afternoon, according the authorities.
Medway fire chief Jeff Lynch said that the 5 victims had been exposed to a toxin when a wrong chemical was introduced during an industrial process at the site of MicroGroup, a company that works with stainless steel tubing and other metals.
The company is located on Industrial Park Drive. Authorities first announced the hazmat situation just before 3 p.m. on Saturday.
The victims were transported as a precaution and are expected to be okay. No actual spill took place, but officials said a vapor cloud had to be removed from inside the building. A total of 14 people were inside at the time, and all have been accounted for.