Firefighters from several communities helped battle a large fire in the western Maine town of Denmark.
The fire reported at about 7 p.m. Sunday was in a building on Bull Ring Road that contained several apartments and a restaurant, but there were no reports of injuries.
Fire Chief Dana Costello tells WCSH-TV that the fire may have been sparked by an issue with the building's heating system.
He says the building is a total loss.
Firefighters from Bridgton, Baldwin, Harrison, Sebago, Naples and Kezar Falls as well as Saco Valley Fire Association assisted in battling the blaze.