The New England Patriots' schedule for the 2018 regular season was officially released Thurday night.
- Week 1: Sept. 9, Patriots vs. Houston Texans at 1 p.m.
- Week 2: Sept. 16, Patriots at Jacksonville Jaguars at 4:25 p.m.
- Week 3: Sept. 23, Patriots at Detroit Lions, 8:20 p.m., Sunday Night Football on NBC10 Boston
- Week 4: Sept. 30, Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins at 1 p.m.
- Week 5: Oct. 4, Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts, 8:20 p.m., Thursday Night Football
- Week 6: Oct. 14, Patriots vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 8:20 p.m., Sunday Night Football on NBC10 Boston
- Week 7: Oct. 21, Patriots at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.
- Week 8: Oct. 29, Patriots at Buffalo Bills, 8:15 p.m., Monday Night Football
- Week 9: Nov. 4, Patriots vs. Green Bay Packers, 8:20 p.m., Sunday Night Football on NBC10 Boston
- Week 10: Nov. 11, Patriots at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m.
- Week 11: Bye week
- Week 12: Nov. 25, Patriots at New York Jets, 1 p.m.
- Week 13: Dec. 2, Patriots vs. Minnesota Vikings, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 14: Dec. 9, Patriots at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m.
- Week 15: Dec. 16, Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 16: Dec. 23, Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m.
- Week 17: Dec. 30, Patriots vs. New York Jets, 1 p.m.
Earlier, NBC10 Boston's Raul Martinez pieced together a sneak peek at the schedule based on various reports.
The Patriots' preseason schedule was released last week. They will host the Washington Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles at Gillete Stadium in weeks 1 and 2 and travel to play the Carolina Panthers and New York Giants in weeks 3 and 4.
The Patriots ended last season with a bitter Super Bowl loss to the Eagles. Their regular season record was 13-3.