Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, arrested seven people and seized more than $5,000 in drugs, cash and guns as part of an investigation involving suspected gang members on Wednesday.
Members of the Manchester Police Special Enforcement Division and SWAT executed a search warrant Wednesday morning at 366 Massabesic St., 3rd floor, following a month-long investigation into the sale of heroin and the possession of firearms by suspected gang members. A separate warrant check was also conducted at 215 Wilson St.
Those arrested included:
- Brian Rutherford, 18, for sale of a controlled drug, and two counts of possession with intent to distribute Oxycodone and heroin.
- Jennifer Sennott, 18, for possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
- David Hamilton, 18, for possession of a controlled drug.
- Daniel Jesus Cora, no age given, for falsifying physical evidence (firearm).
- George Robinson, no age given, for sale of a controlled drug, two counts of receiving stolen property, felonious use of a firearm and possession with intent to distribute heroin.
- Hayleigh Soares, 19, on an unspecified warrant.
- Kristine Soares, 42, on an unspecified warrant.
Seized by police were 21.5 grams of heroin valued at $1,100, 10 Suboxone pills valued at $50, 2 Oxycodone pills valued at $10, 82.5 grams of marijuana valued at $600, 2.8 grams of Fentanyl valued at $100 and $2,298 in cash.
Also seized was a stolen 9mm Berretta semi-automatic handgun, a 12-gauge Mossberg 500A shotgun and a .380 caliber Diamond Back semi-automatic handgun.