Western Norfolk MA-Southeast Middlesex MA-Suffolk MA-
Eastern Norfolk MA-Northern Bristol MA-Western Plymouth MA-
Northwest Providence RI-Southeast Providence RI-Western Kent RI-
Including the cities of Framingham, Lowell, Lawrence, Milford,
Worcester, Foxborough, Norwood, Cambridge, Boston, Quincy,
Taunton, Brockton, Foster, Smithfield, Providence, Coventry,
and West Greenwich
355 PM EDT Wed Oct 16 2019
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 PM
* WHAT...Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* WHERE...In Massachusetts, Western Essex, Southern Worcester
and Western Plymouth Counties. In Rhode Island, Providence and
Western Kent Counties. This includes the cities and towns of
Lawrence, Milford, Worcester, Brockton, Foster, Smithfield,
Providence, Coventry, and West Greenwich.
* WHEN...From 10 PM this evening to 6 PM EDT Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Use extra caution when driving,
especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.