1209 PM EDT Thu Apr 25 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Lake Champlain At Rouses Point.
* At 11:00 AM Thursday the stage was 100.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 100.8 feet by
early Sunday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact...At 101.0 feet...Flooding affects low lying roads and
properties, and wind and wave action can compound flooding on
exposed shorelines. Portions of the Burlington waterfront will
flood, including the King Street ferry dock and Perkins Pier.
LAT...LON 4501 7347 4501 7306 4361 7328 4360 7348