Electrical Circuit Sparks Early-Morning Boston Fire | NECN
Massachusetts

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Electrical Circuit Sparks Early-Morning Boston Fire

Crews were called to a home at 10 Hazelmere Road around 1:30 a.m.

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    A Boston firefighter had to be checked out for heat exhaustion after helping battle a house fire in the Roslindale neighborhood early Thursday morning. (Published Thursday, July 7, 2016)

    A Boston firefighter had to be checked out for heat exhaustion after helping battle a house fire in the Roslindale neighborhood early Thursday morning.

    Crews were called to a home at 10 Hazelmere Road around 1:30 a.m.

    Investigators say an electrical circuit in the second floor ceiling sparked flames.

    All three residents evacuated safely.

    The fire caused $500,000-worth of damage to the home.


    Stay with necn for up-to-the-minute news and weather